Capsule Machine with Empty Capsules
Our Empty Capsules and The Capsule Machine provide the perfect way to create your own supplements at home.
The Capsule Machine is a simple and inexpensive device that allows you to quickly produce 18 (size 000) or 24 (sizes 00, 0, 1) of your own custom capsules at home. By encapsulating your own powders it’s possible to cut out the additional costs associated with pre-encapsulated supplements, which means you’ll save money while creating your own personalized capsules.
Which size capsules?
Our most popular empty capsules are size 00 which hold around 380-950mg of most powders. If you are making your own capsules for the first time, then size 00 would be a good size to try first.
Our full range of empty capsules goes from size 000 to 2. Our largest capsules are size 000, holding approximately 550-1350mg of powder. Our smallest empty capsules are size 2, which hold approximately 150-360mg of powder. Empty capsules are measured in terms of the volume they can hold, however the exact amount of powder a capsule can hold is dependent upon the density of the powder you are using. If your powder is very dense then your capsules will hold more powder. The table below shows how much each size of capsule can hold for different powder densities.
|Size 000||Size 00||Size 0||Size 1||Size 2|
|Powder Density||Approximate Fill Weight|
What if I don’t know my powder density?
As a general rule of thumb, most powders fall around the 0.6-0.8g/ml mark. However, very fluffy powders should be considered to be around the 0.4g/ml mark, whereas fine granular powders (similar to sugar) would be 0.8-1g/ml.
Vitamin C has a powder density of 0.95g/ml. A 00 capsule will hold approximately 950-970mg of Vitamin C powder. A size 0 capsule will hold approximately 680-700mg of Vitamin C powder.
Capsule Machine Instructions
Capsule Machine includes: Base, Stand, Spreader Card, Tamper, Top, Desiccant Bag.
1. Put the base on stand. Separate capsules. Put the longer part of the capsule in base and the shorter part in the top (open end up).
2. Put the base on a shallow bowl or plate. Pour the powder into the capsules and spread the tops with the enclosed spreader card.
3. Use the tamping tool to compact the powder, if desired, and then pour in more powder to top up the capsules. Spread any excess off of the open corner into a bowl or plate.
4. Replace the top and remove the Capsule Machine form the stand. Put on a flat surface and press down firmly until unit bottoms out.
5. The capsules are then automatically joined and held in the top.
6. Press the top evenly and firmly - the capsules are then automatically ejected.
We offer same day dispatch for orders placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday. Orders placed after this time will be dispatched on the following working day.
FREE UK Delivery
- FREE for all orders
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Delivered within 1-3 working days
- FREE for orders over £50
- Delivered the next working day (Monday-Friday)
- £4.99 for orders over £50
- Order before 3pm on Friday
- You can choose Saturday or Sunday delivery
We also deliver to the entire EU. You can check shipping costs for your country at checkout.
You're welcome to return any unopened and unused items to us for a full refund within 30 days of receiving your order.
If you would like to return any items, please contact us via our contact page.
Due to the transport and staff shortages at our logistics partners, despite our best efforts some deliveries may be delayed and next day delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We ship our products directly from our UK based warehouse. All products on our website marked as "In Stock" are ready for same day dispatch if ordered before 2:45pm Monday to Friday. If your order is placed after this time, it will be dispatched on the following working day.
FREE UK Delivery
- Free for all orders
- Royal Mail 24® Service
- Delivered within 1-7 working days
Returns and Changes to Your Order
You're welcome to return your order to us for a refund, within 30 days of the purchase date. To be eligible for a full refund the item(s) must be in sellable, unopened and unused condition. If you would like to return an order, please contact us via our contact page.
If you would like to cancel your order, we ask that you do so within 1 hour after it has been placed. To cancel - simply contact us with your order number and reason for cancellation and we'll take care of the rest.
Orders placed on weekdays between 2pm and 3pm cannot be cancelled as we are working to ship orders within this time.
Please note: We are unable to add, remove or edit any orders after they have been placed.